I have always wanted to set up my own blog and share knowledge and experiences with other, but was always too lazy to do it especially because I couldn’t make head nor tail of how to create one.However, I though it was about time to get started and thanks to one inspiring workshop on “blogging basics” I decided to set up this website.
In today’s fast-paced world of e-mail, instant messenger, on-line classes and blogs “ESL TO GO” was born. This nothing but just a blog to help ESL students (not only mine) to:
- improve their 4 skills;
- have extra practice beyond the classroom;
- Measure student participation;
- Track individual student & classroom progress;
- Keep them updated with the latest news, websites, & much more;
- Most of all, to guide them to become more autonomous learners.
If there is more you need or wish to suggest, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a little about me
My name is Leonardo Gomes. I’m an ESL/EFL Teacher with more than 8 years of experience teaching in countries such as Brazil, USA & Canada. I also have other projects coming along such as a Teaching Tips website and a blogsume (a blog + resume).